300 gm pasta(Im using angel hair, its easier for iqbal to consumes)
5 medium tomato (halves or quatered)
3 cloves of garlic -finely chopped
1/2 tsp chopped rosemary
4 sausages cut into small pieces
1/2 tsp paprika
1. Boil the spaghetti as per usual. In boiling water and 1 tablespoon of salt.
2. Arrange the tomato on the oven pan, sprinkle the garlic and rosemary on top. And drizzle generously with olive oil.
3. Roast in 200 degree celcius oven for 30 minutes.
4. In the pan, sautee the sausages and paprika for 7 minutes.
5. Put the spaghetti and the roasted tomato in the pan, and mix thoroughly.
6. Season with salt.
Suitable for adult and toddler. Iqbal love this recipe. He love anything pasta. :)